NANJING EFG CO., LTD., expert of wateproof frame materials
Fiberglass mesh cloth is based on fiberglass woven fabric and coated with polymer anti-emulsion immersion coating. Therefore, it has good alkali resistance, flexibility, and high tensile strength in warp and weft directions, and can be widely used in thermal insulation, waterproofing, and crack resistance of internal and external walls of buildings. The fiberglass mesh cloth is mainly alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. It is made of medium-free alkali-free glass fiber yarn (mainly composed of silicate and good chemical stability) through a special organizational structure-leno tissue. Afterwards, it is subjected to high-temperature heat-setting treatment such as anti-alkali solution and reinforcing agent.
Pasting method of fiberglass mesh cloth:
1. Special personnel must be responsible for preparing polymer mortar to ensure the mixing quality.
2. Turn the lid counterclockwise to open, and re-stir the adhesive with a stirrer or other tools to avoid separation of the adhesive, and stir moderately to avoid quality problems.
3. The mixing ratio of polymer mortar is: KL binder: 425# sulfoaluminate cement: sand (with 18 mesh bottom): = 1: 1.88: 3.25 (weight ratio).
4. Weigh the cement and sand in the bucket and pour it into the iron ash tank for mixing. After stirring evenly, add the binder according to the mixing ratio and stir. The stirring must be uniform to avoid segregation and porridge. Water can be added appropriately according to workability.
5. Water is used for concrete.
6. Polymer mortar should be prepared as needed, and the prepared polymer mortar should be used up within 1 hour. Polymer mortar should be placed in a cool place to avoid sun exposure.
7. Cut the mesh from the entire roll of glass fiber mesh according to the length and width required in advance, leaving the necessary length of overlap or overlap.
8. Cut in a clean and flat place. The cutting must be accurate. The cut mesh must be rolled up. Folding and stepping are not allowed.
9. Make a reinforcement layer at the positive corner of the building, and the reinforcement layer should be attached to the innermost side, 150mm on each side.
10. When applying the polymer mortar for the first time, keep the EPS board surface dry and remove harmful substances or impurities in the board cotton.
11. Scrape a layer of polymer mortar on the surface of the polystyrene board. The scraped area should be slightly larger than the length or width of the mesh, and the thickness should be about 2mm. Except for those with edge wrapping requirements, polymer mortar is not allowed to be applied on Polystyrene board sides.
12. After scraping the polymer mortar, the mesh should be arranged on it, the curved surface of the mesh cloth faces the wall, and it is spread from the center to the surrounding, so that the mesh cloth is embedded in the polymer mortar, and the mesh cloth should not be wrinkled. After the surface is dry, apply a layer of polymer mortar on it, with a thickness of 1.0mm, and the mesh cloth should not be exposed.
13. The lap length around the mesh cloth shall not be less than 70mm. In the cut part, the lap joint shall be repaired and the lap length shall not be less than 70mm.
14. A reinforcement layer should be made around the doors and windows, and the grid cloth of the reinforcement layer should be pasted on the innermost side. If the distance between the outer skin of the door and window frame and the surface of the base wall is greater than 50mm, the grid cloth should be pasted on the base wall. If it is less than 50mm, it needs to be turned over. The grid cloth laid on the large wall should be embedded in the outside of the door and window frame and glued firmly.
15. At the four corners of the door and window, after the standard mesh is applied, cover a piece of 200mm×300mm standard mesh on the four corners of the door and window, place it at an angle of 90 degrees to the bisector of the window corner, and paste it on the outermost side for reinforcement; Add a piece of 200mm long mesh at the inner corner, with a width appropriate to the width of the window window, and stick it on the outermost side.
16. Below the window sill, in order to prevent the damage caused by the impact, the reinforced mesh should be installed first, and then the standard mesh should be installed. Reinforced mesh cloth for docking.
17. The construction method of placing the reinforcing layer is the same as that of the standard mesh.
18. The mesh cloth pasted on the wall should be covered on the turned-over mesh cloth.
19. The mesh is applied from top to bottom, and the synchronous construction is applied first to the reinforced mesh, and then to the standard mesh
20. After the mesh cloth is glued, rainwater washing or impact should be prevented. Protective measures should be taken for the sun corners that are easy to collide, doors and windows, and anti-pollution measures should be taken for the feeding port. Surface damage or pollution must be dealt with immediately.
21. The protective layer cannot be exposed to rain within 4 hours after construction.
22. After the final setting of the protective layer, spray water in time for maintenance. When the average day and night temperature is higher than 15°C, it should not be less than 48 hours, and when it is lower than 15°C, it should not be less than 72 hours.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist