NANJING EFG CO., LTD., expert of wateproof frame materials
The reason why the anti-static fiberglass board produced by the glass fiber board manufacturer is called anti-static is that the anti-static high-strength resin is used as the raw material, and it is made by laminating with other materials such as glassfiber.
1. Types of anti-static fiberglass board:
Anti-static glass fiber board can be divided into three categories according to appearance performance: single-sided anti-static glass fiber board, double-sided anti-static glass fiber board and overall anti-static glass fiber board;
1. Single-sided anti-static glass fiber board: one side of the glass fiber board manufacturer is black for anti-static, and the other side is green for insulation, which can withstand high temperature.
2. Double-sided anti-static glass fiber board: the two sides are different from the inside to the outside.
3. Overall anti-static glass fiber board: The anti-static value of any part of the glass fiber board manufacturer is the same.
2. Anti-static fiberglass board has the following characteristics:
1. The glass fiber board produced by the glass fiber board manufacturer is smooth, flat and beautiful in appearance, with good flatness and smooth surface.
2. Good heat resistance and moisture resistance, flame retardancy, electrical properties, deformation resistance and other excellent process performance.
3. It has high mechanical properties and good machinability.
The above is a detailed description of the types and characteristics of anti-static fiberglass boards by fiberglass board manufacturers. I believe that through this article, you have a better understanding of fiberglass panels. If you want to know more about the composite material industry, remember to pay attention to NGEFG and contact us.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist