NANJING EFG CO., LTD., expert of wateproof frame materials
Is the filter paper of the highly efficient air filter non-woven? What's the difference? What are the most commonly used materials for high-efficiency filters?
Filter paper is the general term of ultra-thin filter material, it can be made of various fiber materials, including chemical fiber non-woven filter material, synthetic filter fiber material, wood pulp paper (made of plant fiber), glass fiber paper (made of ultra-fine fiberglass), PP paper (made of ultra-fine polypropylene material) and so on. Non-woven cloth is one of them, he was originally formed by a chemical fiber material filament spray accumulation, different from the textile molding principle, so-called non-woven cloth (also known as nonwoven cloth, nonwoven cloth). But in international trade, the concept of "cloth" belongs to textiles, which is limited in the import and export procedures, so it is called a kind of "filter paper".Non-woven free was initially used for clothing material and later borrowed as filter material, generally used for primary and medium-effect filtering.
Here are several materials used for air filters
1. Chemical fiber non-woven filter material: scientific name polyester fiber, commonly known as non-woven fabric, has extensive use, technical maturity, good stability, and other technical characteristics, is currently thick in China. Typical filter material for medium effect plate and bag filter. Compared with other filters of the same level, it has stable quality, large dust tolerance, strong moisture resistance, long service life, economic durability, and other advantages. Non-woven fabric production cost is low and more common in the use of primary filtering.
2. Synthetic fiber filter: can comprehensively replace the non-woven cloth and glass fiber covering thick, medium, efficient (G3-H13) series filtration products in the general filtration environment.Relative to the non-woven cloth, small resistance, lightweight, large dust capacity.
3. Fiberglass filter material (commonly used for high-efficiency filter); glass fiber filter material is mainly made of various glass red fibers by special processing process.Because the fiberglass has high-temperature resistance, high efficiency, long service life, environmental protection, and other characteristics. Can be widely used in the general ventilation system of the bag filter and high-efficiency filter. Glass fiber filter and synthetic fiber filter have good performance, and the relative price is higher than non-woven fabric.
4. In fact, imported cotton fiber is a new filtration material mixed and composite between chemical fiber and cotton fiber. It is mainly used in coarse effects and the pre-filtration of general air conditioning systems. It also has the characteristics of small resistance, large dust tolerance, lightweight, stable performance, economy, and environmental protection.
5. Long fiber series, chemical fiber, synthetic, fiberglass fiber filter has corresponding long fiber varieties, mainly filtered by 10um large particles (e. g. dust) in dry special occasions (such as spraying workshop). Large dust capacity, high capture rate, can be made into a filter pad or plate structure of the initial filter, medium filter, high-efficiency filter, easy paving, and replacement.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist